Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It comes once a year lah,cmon

Happy Father's Day Apppppaaaa...i love you,not because you got me almost everything i want,and yang paling mahal one is my Ipod.I was joking abt u gettin me an ipod.I sumpah dint expect u would actually get me one,anyway i love you cuz u thought me how to ride a two tyre bicycle,you were there appa!!!You were there when i was percing my ears,it was painful,but Amma and YOU appa,help me go thru it.You thought me the real world.You were sweet to give amma support while delivering me,you were so sweet that you made us all espicially me happy.When you schold me,i used to think u hated me to the max.To think about it,you were just doing ur job as a great parent.I laugh about you all the time appa,about how you treat others nicely to get what you want.its so fregin funny.For those who dont have dad's,chill la,you have your uncle,granpa.If u dont like them or dont have them,chill la...cheak out KKB.Help them out,and you will take them as ur own father one day.For those who has fathers who have been devorced from ur mom,(if ur on ur mom's side),just wish him Happy Fathers Day, and put down the phone.For me,21 of june was not fathers day for me,cuz everyday seems to be fathers day for him.With the luxury i give him by massaging him and giving wtv he asks....


HAPPY FATHERS DAY APPA!!!! AND TO ALL THE FATHERS OUT THERE!!!!

anna and roshan-ur nt fathers yet so u dont get to blow out the fathers day candles.



Nickelback -I'd Come For You a Music video

0 comments: