Sunday, September 27, 2009

You know when you get all hyper drunk and all you seriously dont know watcha doin???well this happend to me,but not until i dont know anything till i wake up the next morning and got suprised,well mine was just ordinary me,who just cant finish up her food,actually all five of us couldnt,mavi,my bro,sennjiv,my yg bro n myself....well i know that i have already uploaded this on facebook and on youtube...ahhh so what,just watch la...enjoyyyy:

P.S:we had cheese naan,garlic naan,teh tarik,coke,revive,2 iced lemon tea(for that one person),and iced cold water...incredible huh???

ok,it all started when i went over to mavinia's house and lepak2 and all...then we went on facebook and saw my friend!!she borrowed money from us like alot..around...nvm...so yeah it was for her ex-boyfriend,so we saw her on9 and asked her for our money,then she said she would give us on that day itself cuz she has it with her DAD!so yeah we got ready and went,tgk2 no money...babi punye...learnt my lesson maan...lol then after that,mavinia's mom picked us up,then we stopped by at jumma's and makan,we had like never eaten befor for the 1st 10 minutes and then this happened:

0 comments: