Thursday, October 8, 2009

I got a call from who???












That pic down there pointing is Cikgu Malini,she's a really sweet,pretty,kind teacher...NOT!!!!!!she's all the negative things you can think of...i mean not all la...for the past few months,i have been cheaking out her attitude,it seems like its getting from bad to worse...she's still half cold blooded maan..kindda racist,dude i'm not trying to support Hindraf crap here,just that,"dei your also an indian la!!dont forget that!!"i mean i'm an indian too,i dont know wheter its me or what?i dont think its racist la,i think its just her mind saying that non-muslims are kindda low..."dei go look at the mirror la"She thinks she's hell of a terrer..that day she ask me,"you think you're smart izit?"...mann is that a question that a teacher should ask a school kid,not any school kid,her own class student...fork off la wehy...i hate her i hate her i hate her....she talks to other student like her own child..but to me like shit mann..plus i dont give a shit,i'm sorry Hemala,Nava,Dhania and Chin...she treated you guys like queens and her sweet hearts,but ever since she saw you people hangging out and being close to me,i sort of spoilt your reputation and you ppl lost your respect on each other,i'm sorry guys,that's why sometimes when i see her i ask you guys to walk first or go without me first,its because i dont want her to know that you are hangging out with me,i'm sorry kay Hemala,Nava,Dhania and Chin,and for Malini,I will only forgive you until you prove to us that you can be the most wanted teacher around....ohya,talking about i got a call from who??i got a call from malini,duhh..she told me about the camp and all...i was kindda pissed and disappointed,but actually it all ended yesterday with Nava on the phone,she told me that Errick said so...okay,why is it a big deal she called...well like any other students,the will exited,happy,'its a big thing',kindda feeling,but not for me mann...i thought i was in troble or something for sneeking into the staff room and handing in my h/w late without her noticing,tgk2 she told me about the camp,and ahe told me to inform Chin and Hemala,so i did call only Hemala,since i dont have Chin's number,and i told her about thing,she laughed on the phone as if there is no tomorrow man,when i just said "Yo Hemala!Malini called and..."that's it she burst into laughter...she even teared mann...and i posted about it on facebook,and before that,i kindly reminded myself to remove Cikgu Jamilah as my friend,mean huh?but i had too,I watched and learnt alot if i add teachers,Lim Chin Chin told Malini once that there was a student named ***** wrote about her on facebook,and it became a hit in school....learnt my lesson....Cikgu Muzammil commented and now i'm still begging him not to tell teacher..lol


0 comments: