Saturday, November 28, 2009

Roshan's Ochestra

On the 20 of November 2009...My little brother's school had this graduation for all the standard 6 students..and some anugerah cemerlang for those UPSR-ians who got straight A's..dude..90+ of them man!And some students who had good results in their exam's and in their class..so yeah..my mom paid RM20 each..the best part was i thought it was going to be in their school,since they blingged it up after the 2007 batch left -.-''..the school looks awsome btw,they have a bath room maan!for those student who have some camps in their school,the best part in that school is,i still see a picture of me getting an Anugerah Cemerlang in the SPBT room =) Back to my story!kay,so yeah i thought it might be boring since its gonna be all the graduation and stuff,so yeah i also thought it was going to be in his school..tengok-tengok,nope,it was held in this dewan opposite the school..not bad wehy they did the dewan and all...their theme was PURPLE!I brought my IPod and my handphones and all...yes it was sort of boring though..so i did manage to start texting people la..but it will be mean if I heard some music right,so i dint la..after a while,they had some food!trust me..it sucks!well i guess that is what u can get for Rm10,since the other Rm10 went for the deco and all,so yeah,they had some sambal chicken,fried beef(?),some ulam and three mangkuk's of rice..damn cant they fill that with something else,oh yeah and some spoile Dhal,when the family sitting with us tasted it,she went all,eh rosak la,rosak!and my dad went all,shit!yeah!I had a bite man!My mom..lol..she had sore throat,so she cant taste,lol..she had it and went,and now you people tell me,poor my parents,they wont have meat,only seafood,eggs and vegetables,so they had no choice but to have that Dhal and some shitty Ulam(sorry)..my brother on the other oter hand tabur the Dhal all over his rice,I was lazy to get up,so i only had the Sambal Chicken(not bad)...it was okay,i had no other better choice la..you can never find the most perfect Air Bandung unless you go to some hotel right..yeah true,my bandung looked soo pretty,but it was too diluted,it tasted like water,serious!sometimes if you find a sedap one,the surrounding would b eww..so yeah..the food,i had that,so Dhal!lol...then later my dad got damn bored and went home with my elder brother..so my mom and I stayed till everything was over..we saw Roshan playing his ochestra..he was damn cute and good...he played the Trombone,he had to push in a lots of his breath..I used it once when he brought it back home..damn it was hard!So yeah saw a few ex-friends,damn all and i mean ALL the girls i knew before became all gedik..they went all.. "Harshaaaaa!!!miss you dowh!!gile miss you!!my gawd!Harsha u ade mysapce tak?i add you kay!!you're number please!..jap jap i miss call you!dapat tak?k..that's my number..kla..i nak balik!!Byeee...Miss you tau!!" My gooddd!!I went through atleast 5 girls with that same points!their british-malaysia acsent makes me wanna puke or if i have the energy,atleast slap them!I never liked them anyways,so racist!My younger brother and I kept insulting them in tamil..poor poor gedik-ness jerks!they sound almost like Chef Wan..but atlest he's better man..I met a few guy friends,damn they were friendly as usual..their not gays la...just sweet inside out,i met the 2007 batch hottest guy man..for once we actually had a long chat for atlest 20 minutes...Gawd!!!he is still hot!!!!but only better!!!lol...funla..then when I left that music room,i went out and lepaked with my mom,i told her that i was long because met a few friends,while we were waiting for my dad to pick us up,I over heard this conversation between this girl and this girl...K,G1 and G2..k it started like this...

"Klah whey..gonna miss you tau,serious tau,jangan forget our friendship tau..myspace and message i tau!Jangan forget"says G1,
"Yeah i tau...gonna miss you too...ehh jap,u same class dengan i and i tak penah ask u pegi sklh mane ehh next year??"says G2
"I?"says G1
"Taklah,atuk kau..hahahaha..yala u la.."says G2
"I gi sekolah Wngsa Maju next year"says G1
"Oh really????Same dowh!!!OMG!!!!serious!!!OMG!!!love you dowh!!!*screams*"says G2 "OMG!!!klah...tgk tahun dpan tau...harap2 same kls dwh!!!k bye!!!"says G1
"Yeah!!!K bye!!!"says G2

I wanted to shout out and say..HELLO!!!i'm gonna be in form 3 next year at the same school!!you're gonna hate Sa'amah!...lol...and yeah i went back and slept..cheak out the video la...damn he looks like my dad in his so called Tux..a month ago his class teacher called and told him to come over to the school,he went like why?and she went like..you need a Tux for your ochestra..he went like..A TUX!!OMG!!tengok tengok its just some party shirt with a pants..he looked like my father dowh..oh yeah..i was about to slap a guy that day..that guy right he was sitting next to my table..man he had like a person who never had food for 10 years!!..my younger brother came to meet us and my mom told him to have some food since he had his dinner at 4.00pm and it was already 11.00 pm...and that guy went like.."Roshan,you nie kan makan ge tahu.." i wanted to slap him but since he's my neighbour,sabarlah Harsha...so i said.."watch your mouth la..he dint eat as much as you did" and he just kept quiet and went of,so what if he did curse me,i said itla...oh yeah the Dhal..my parent and my older brother had Diarrhea...poor thang..for the whole next day mann..i was alright...lol..cun ahh..lol...

0 comments: