Saturday, April 10, 2010

FRIDAY AHH.....

I BAKED A CAKE FOR THE 1ST TIME!!!!!!!NOT BAD DOWH!!!!

It was the EVE of Hemala's Birthday...I thought of making it special for the first time,so after tuitioning with Mr.Ganesh,I straight away called my aunt,I asked her for her super-duper-deliciously-sedap-recipe...I wanted to make Hemala a Chocolate-Cheese Brownie...I still do remember my aunt telling me to cheak on it every 15 minutes...fo the next 1 hour plus...so i did that a couple of times and got bored so i was like,what the heck,its doing fine only what?so I went to take my shower,and I literally had forgotten about the brownies,no one was at home that time,a few minutes later the house started smoking and my neighbour was like,"Harsha!!!whatever your cooking now,just stop it"...and yes it was big time HITAM

I was out of ingredients,so I had to the a classic,butter cake,it looks like..."OMG..."Nava has the pic...not bad...laku siot...damn proud...yum2...lol....

0 comments: