Monday, August 24, 2009

JUST DONT CARELAH..

dear bestie,
i rather not say the name cuz people may ask you what i meant,just ignore my blog's if you think you must not read it...i mean if you think i went kindda harsh and stuff,just leave it,dont give a shit kay...i dont wan u to go to bed and cry kay...its just my blog,i write whatever i think so dont carelah...plz ahh...

OKay on my Birthday i recived a call at 12.00...damn in was ngam2 sharp,not even 5minutes delayed...lol...it was all lil Nava,lol...she called and said...."Yo Harsha,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"and i went like,"EH EH THANK YOU" then she also did sempat ask me wheter is she the 1st person to call....lol..the i jokingly said "NO,YOUR THE 8TH"and she went like alaaaa...dude obviously ur the 1st la...lol...tat darn Nava.Then the next was my Dad...he kissed me Happy Birthday...then my younger bro,then duhhh i slept la...next morning...i recived lotsa sms's and few MMS..(not to be poyo kayyy)...and there was this unknown person who wished me..i replied and asked who's this and all la...and he said one name...so i ignored and all...then HEMALA!!!!!she called me at 9 smthin..poor poor thing she woke up and called me with her lil sleepy voice...i said thx we borak2 a lil and i told her to go back and sleep...then i went for my religious class and all with my CAKE!!!butter cake je...well what more do you expect from a really serious vegitarian cake...lol...yeah so i brought it there,put it at the alter an stuff,ohya did i mension that that day happend to be a god's birthday???yeah that's why i brought it to the center,if not surely i wont bring it there one,just MAKAN at home...after the whole bhajans and all,they sang a birthday song for me...man i felt like crying,and i did have tears commin out,then i fed my guru since my father was still not there,then later i fed my dad,and i fed MYSELF...hahahahah just couldnt resist the cake...then went back and sat...OHYA!!!!Dania (laksamee)she gave the biggest hug i could ever get man,and she gave me a present it was the most comfortable slipper,nice colour btw,ohya then we had quizzes on vinyaka charuti and all...all so simple one,then there was one when they asked ur so sing some bhajan,the girls sang beautifully and for the guys,honestly la,your pitching lari laaa....so i argued with this guy,heheheheheehe...and we got same points yela2....and in the end girls won,and we got to makan 1st...hahahahaha...and done la..makan2 redy terus balik to my grandma's house,went there,lepak2 then had lunch,and watched some Micheal Jackson DVD...-.- and went and had a nap....biaseah..sunday's..then my dad woke me up and asked wheter i wanna follow him to 'VIDEO EZY' to borrow some movies...i went like hell yeah,and went,belive it or not i borrowed two Hannah Montana CD's the ones tat has the Jonas Brothers and the one when she dates this guy,lol..and many more series la...then it was night,watched the whole thing and went to bed...and -.-zzz

0 comments: