Saturday, August 22, 2009

That Darn Miracle

Ok,so this actually happend okay,he preposed to her,she asked me wheter its ok or not,i had a crush on him,I seemingly said i dont mind,the next day she said yes,she was okay,not the same her anymore,not excited anymore when we see him because she got him,so the same day,my other bestfriend started dating another good looking student of seksyen 5,and my other friend was already dating,so yeah,i was left out,as usual,so yeah...honestly i came home and cried like no body's buisness...but quietly laah..then the next day decided not to go to school,honestly its not because of that sejarah stuff,its just that i was still heartbroken,so yeah,i told my mom that i dint wanna go to school cuz i was malas and all,and she said oklah...then the next day i went shopping for clothes with my mom,and after shopping she,she told me a story about her experiance when she was young,guess what???it was about love and she was also heartbroken like me at that time...so bla bla bal her story went onnn and a woke up and said,eh what the heck man,i would get better guys in uni,so yeah,dont think i'm a nerd or anything,you know what,think all you want cuz,i'll be getting a real better life when i grow up...u'll see,helping all those animals who needs my help and all....zoo-logist bebeh

0 comments: