Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10th JUNE 2010

I had bhajans and a skit to perform…

Guess what? before i sang,I was uber tired, so i was just soo moody,and when my turn came to sing my song,I started off with the wrong key and was all ‘“WTF!!!”..and I was like,”how to bring it down man?? shit!!!”

Somehow I did it in the end..yay me…

later me had a skit to perform and I was the evil sister Princess Holika,who dies in the end,awsome skit,some stuff came out randomly and spontaniously…awsome-ness

Then after everything, we (dania,jwalita,pinky,shyam,my bro,mavinia and I) started camwhoring in front of everyone,the pictures are on Jwalita’s facebook,Went home,dint really get to sleep peacefully,thinking about the song I sang and that’s about it…

SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE ENGLISH,TO LAZY TO BE MORE SPECIFIC…XD

0 comments: