Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MEDICAL CAMP!!!

Holy Mother Of Lord Ganja….superb man! lol…I dint snap and pictures though..thanks to Shyam..(-.-”)

Anyway it was kindda funny on how i woke up and got ready,well I set my phone alarm to 5.30 am and when it started to ring I dint snooze it but clicked ‘okay’.So yeah I woke up at 7.00 am and was like strecthing until I saw the time and started cursing like shit because i thought Uncle Raja was coming in any minute time so yeah,I mandi kerbau and all, and managed la…

Uncle Raja only came at 7.20am so yeah I was lucky,I was ready man!

Talked like a lot of stories and gossiped alot in the car and when we were almost there,Uncle Raja had to make a big U turn just because of that stupid sign board.

We managed in the end. Yup worked till I smelled like a pig.Gave Dania the heads up before entering her on the way back.

Ohya Jwalita went back for this singging thing.

The food there was awsome!!! (‘Tauhu Rendang’..yummmm)

Came back home,tired,went online and ordered dominios and now sitting like a piggy here on the computer..;p

0 comments: