Tuesday, June 15, 2010

L.O.L....

I was online till 1.45am last night,I was not sleepy at all,I went offline early because I heared a few noises which freaked me out,so I went to bed.After a few minutes,Nava called me and told me that her favorite Suria Sejarah Teacher chatted with her.I pity that girl..=p

So we spoke about stuff like about everyone on school,buddies and thought of going out but tak jadi..=(

we spoke for almost an hour on the phone because I saw my neighbour comming out in the morning and he gave me that ‘sinister smile’ its like as if i was talking to someone special.So yeah I put down the phone and went to bed.

I was literally rolling on the bed for an hour when I decided to watch a movie on my Ipod,and I slept only at 5.00am,and half an hour later,I heard my maids alarm,and was like “COOL!!!”.

Somehow I slept and only woke up at 2.00pm,started looking around and at the clock and kept saying “oh Shit,WTF??!!”…started texing a few people,and later took my shower at 4.30pm and had lunch at 5.00pm…lol…and online now…\

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A HOLIDAY!!!

if my parents were here,my god!!! cant imagine…oh well,the point is I had a awsome sleep…lol…

0 comments: