Friday, June 18, 2010

Nava....

I was happily on facebook,commenting on people's wall and listening to K'naan's song.
Awsome song!
anyway,while singing along,I told Nava about the song,
then she was like, I need to talk to you
I'll call you
I said ok,in 7 minutes(wanted to finish the song)

7 minutes later
*i gt a couple adicctions,but i swear that i'm comming clean*
Harsha:Hello?!!
Nava:hey,busy ahh?
Harsha:Nope..
Nava:sure??
Harsha:yup!!! what's up?
Nava:&%&%5
Harsha:^46574
Nava:^$&^$
Hasha:&%&%^$
*an hour an a half later,i see dad comming out of his room*
Harsha:Nava...i gtg
Nava:why did the chicken cross the road(nt really what she said)
Harsha:it's wish i guess??(nt the answer),Nava,i gtg,my dad!
Nava:why so fast??!!
Harsha:*endless laughter!!!*we talked for an hour plus
Nava:really?macam sekejap je
Harsha: I GTG!!!
Nava: Kay bye (sad tone)
Harsha: hahahahahhaha,k bye!!!

basiclly i have nothing to blog about,you have just wasted your time...lol
,

0 comments: